1. General provisions.
- These Purchase and Sale Rules (hereinafter referred to as the “Rules”) are the rights and obligations of the Buyer and the Seller, the conditions of purchase and payment for goods, delivery and return procedures, liability of the parties and other provisions related to the purchase and sale of goods in this e-shop. These rules have been prepared in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Lithuania. The seller reserves the right to change, amend or supplement the rules at any time in accordance with the requirements established by law.
- By placing an order, the Buyer confirms that he agrees with these Rules.
- The contract between the Buyer and the Seller is considered concluded from the moment when the Buyer pays for the order in the chosen way after forming the shopping cart in the e-shop.
2. Protection of personal data.
- Any information related to personal data and registered in this e-shop is subject to the Seller’s personal data protection policy in accordance with the personal data protection laws of the Republic of Lithuania.
- When ordering goods in this e-shop, the buyer must provide the data requested at the time of purchase.
- The buyer is responsible for providing the correct data at the time of purchase.
- By placing an order, the Buyer agrees that the personal data provided by him will be processed for the purposes of order execution. The Buyer also agrees that the e-mail specified by the Buyer will be used for ordering goods or marketing information would be sent to the e-mail address.
- The Seller undertakes not to disclose the Buyer’s personal data to third parties, except when required by the competent State institution in the cases provided by the laws of the Republic of Lithuania or with the separate written consent of the Buyer.
3. Buyer’s rights and obligations.
- Pay for the goods and accept them in accordance with these rules.
- Provide the correct details on the order form.
- If the Buyer’s data provided during the order changes, the Buyer must immediately inform the Seller.
- The Buyer has the right to withdraw from the contract of sale of goods in accordance with the provisions set out in the Return Policy.
- By placing an order in this e-shop, the Buyer agrees with these Purchase and Sale Rules and undertakes to comply with them and the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania.
4. Rights and obligations of the seller.
- To create conditions for the Buyer to use this e-shop properly. in the store.
- If the Buyer tries to damage the stability and security of the e-shop or violates its obligations, the Seller has the right to immediately and without notice restrict, suspend or revoke the Buyer’s access to the e-shop.
- The Seller undertakes not to transfer the Buyer’s personal information to third parties.
- The Seller undertakes to deliver the goods ordered by the Buyer to the address specified by the Buyer.
- The Seller may, in significant circumstances, suspend or terminate the operation of the e-shop without prior notice to the Buyer.
- The seller has the right to unilaterally change these rules by publishing the changed rules on the e-shop website.
5. Ordering goods.
- Orders are only accepted through this e-shop.
- All prices of goods in the e-shop are indicated in euros, including all taxes valid in the Republic of Lithuania;
- The buyer undertakes to pay for the order within the deadline specified in the pre-invoice.
- If the buyer fails to make the payment within the specified term, the order will be canceled.
6. Delivery of goods.
- The goods are delivered by the delivery method specified at the time of ordering;
- The buyer undertakes to indicate the exact place of delivery of the goods.
- The goods are sent to the Buyer after receipt of payment.
- In all cases, the Seller is released from liability for non-compliance with the terms of delivery of the goods, if the goods are not delivered to the Buyer or are not delivered on time due to circumstances beyond the Seller’s control.
- The Buyer must immediately inform the Seller if the consignment is received in a damaged package, if the consignment received unsolicited goods or an incorrect quantity thereof, the goods are incomplete.
- Buyer must email – email@example.com to provide the Seller with photos of the damaged parcel and / or product (s).
7. Quality and guarantees.
- All goods in this store are covered by the guarantee established by the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania.
- All details of the goods sold in this e-shop are indicated in the product description attached to each item.
- In the event that the Seller does not provide a quality guarantee for certain types of goods, the guarantee provided by the relevant legal acts shall apply.
- The quantities of goods shown in the store in the photos are not always related to the price of the goods – the goods may be depicted more due to the aesthetic image, always follow the product description. The color of the goods may vary slightly depending on the monitor used by the Buyer.
- The seller may provide an appropriate quality guarantee for individual types of goods, the specific term and other conditions of which are specified in the description of the goods.
8. Final provisions.
- These Rules of Purchase and Sale of Goods have been drawn up in accordance with the laws and legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania.
- The law of the Republic of Lithuania applies to these rules. All disputes arising out of the application of these rules shall be settled by negotiation. If no agreement is reached, disagreements are resolved in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Lithuania.